Loose Fatigue - Green Ripstop
Loose fit fatigue inspired by the US Army issue OG -107 pants. Updated in a new fit and fabric with our branding and black trims. Historically made from sateen we have made ours from a treated cotton ripstop fabric for a better fit and wear.
Featuring a grown on waistband that sits lower on the waist. With contoured waist (cut lower in the front than back) for a more relaxed look. Fitting loose across the seat and top half, tapering down the leg to the hem.
Supply pockets at front, with oversize patch pockets at back that are deep and roomy enough for most wallet sizes.
A relaxed fit which can be worn cuffed high or low, depending on your footwear.
FIT ADVICE: Waist is oversized. Wear with belt? - then choose your normal waist size for a relaxed look. Wear without belt? - then choose one size smaller.
IMPORTANT - SEE KEY MEASUREMENTS BELOW
- Loose fit military style fatigue with tapered leg
- Supply pockets at front
- Oversize patch pockets with buttoned flaps at back
- Grown on contoured waistband
- Signature black buttons at waist and back pockets
- Thick sturdy beltloops
- 8oz treated Cotton Ripstop woven in England
- Interior cotton binding at seams for clean and comfortable wear.
- Zip fly
- Garment made in England
- Machine washable
Model wears size 30 and is 5'10" weight 71kg
|30" 32" 34" 36"
Waist 87cm 91cm 95cm 103cm
Inseam 70cm 70cm 70cm 70cm
Leg opening 36cm 38cm 40cm 42cm