Our Loose Fatigue, now in Dk Navy in a new lightweight cotton.
True to our love of good fabrics this cotton develops with wear, with creases and character similar to denim garments.
With the same fit and styling as our green and black ripstop Loose Fatigues, Inspired by the US Army issue OG -107 pants.
Featuring a grown on waistband that sits lower on the waist. With contoured waist (cut lower in the front than back) for a more relaxed look. Fitting loose across the seat and top half, tapering down the leg to the hem.
Supply pockets at front, with oversize patch pockets at back that are deep and roomy enough for most wallet sizes.
A relaxed fit in a lighter weight fabric, which can be worn cuffed high or low.
- Loose military style fatigue with tapered leg
- Supply pockets at front
- Oversize patch pockets with buttoned flaps at back
- Grown on contoured waistband
- Signature black buttons at waist and back pockets
- Thick sturdy beltloops
- 7oz Dk Navy Lightweight treated cotton
- Interior cotton binding at seams for clean and comfortable wear.
- Zip fly
- Garment made in England
- Machine washable
FIT ADVICE: Waist is oversized. Wear with belt and choose your normal waist size for a relaxed look.
|30" 32" 34" 36"|
Waist 87cm 91cm 95cm 103cm
Inseam 70cm 70cm 70cm 70cm
Leg opening 36cm 38cm 40cm 42cm